Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and Schedules.
Immersive Concepts’ toolbox houses a number of contract vehicles that help to simplify and streamline the procurement process for our current and potential customers. The contracts in this toolbox meet federal requirements for direct-awards and full and open competition and serve to provide customers with assurance of our past performance and ability to support their mission-critical needs. As a prime contractor, Immersive Concepts offers the use of Multiple Award Schedules (MACs), Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and Agency-specific Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicles to meet our customer’s mission requirements.
Learn more about our Contract Vehicles below.
GSA 8a STARS III
Immersive Concepts GSA 8a STARS III Contract Details:
– Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0044
– Contract Ordering Period: 7/1/2021 -7/1/2026, with a 3-year option
– DUNS Number: 969960637
– UEI Number: JKFKV8NBQCH3
– CAGE CODE: 6KLY2
– STARS 3 Contract Manager: Brian Coleman
– Contract Manager Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contract Manager Phone Number: 855.513.8500
GSA’s 8(a) STARS III Contract vehicle is a Small Business Best-in Class Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from an already vetted, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners, such as Immersive Concepts. With a $50 Billion ceiling, this GWAC expands capabilities for emerging technologies, and supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements.
- $50 Billion Contract Ceiling
- A variety of ordering options including Firmed-Fixed (FF), Time and Material (T&M), Labor Hour, and Hybrid blends
- Ordering period of 5 years (7/1/2021 -7/1/2026) with a 3-year option
- Sole Source Task Orders up to the 8(a) threshold
- Task Order Performance can extend 5 years past the Contract ordering end date.
- The primary NAICS for 8(a) STARS III is 541512 (computer systems design services). In addition, requirements that align with IT services NAICS codes 541511, 541513, 541519, 518210, are within the scope of the 8(a) STARS III GWAC.
- Pool of Best-In-Class Small Businesses with the ability to provide services such as:
– Information Technology Services
– Data Management
– Information and Communications Technology
– IT Operations and Maintenance
– IT Security / IT workforce augmentation
– Software Development
– Systems Design
– Emerging Technologies
Immersive Concepts has assembled an exceptional team of consultants and professionals with many years of experience in both the government and the private sector. All are trained and certified on the latest technology and program management techniques. This blend of experience enables Immersive to meet a wide range of challenging and complex customer requirements.